Latest Update 29/11/2021
Almost all of our services have resumed, under strict safety guidelines to protect our team and you our customers.
- Our offices are closed but you can still contact us on 01437 763688. Please be aware our phones lines can be very busy at certain times and there may be a delay in answering your call. You might prefer to email firstname.lastname@example.org to save yourself time, especially if it’s a non-urgent matter.
- We ask all our customers to let us know if they or a member of their household is self-isolating or has COVID-19 before a member of our team visit.
- Please ensure that you, your friends & family are all following the latest advice from the Government at all times. Please click here for further information.
- Our repairs service is back to normal, but we do have reduced staff numbers due to COVID and staff sickness / isolation.
- There may be some delay in completing non-urgent repairs as we prioritise emergencies and safety checks while we have limited staffing levels.
- We understand you still may have some concerns about repairs restarting within your home when our team or a contractor visits your home. They will still notify you in advance of arrival, maintain a safe distance and follow strict hygiene procedures. Please check out our useful video on what to expect when we visit you home.
- We still will not carry out repairs in any household that is isolating, unless it is to remedy an immediate emergency. If that is the case, we will continue to carry out the work in line with our risk assessments and safety guidance.
- Please report repairs as normal but before you do, please check to see if it is a landlord or a tenant responsibility.
- We have restarted our Planned Improvements programme, both external and internal, but there may be some delay in completing these works whilst we clear the back log from 2020.
- We are now advertising and letting homes, whilst following strict COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Mutual exchanges have resumed. It is really important that you do not carry out a mutual exchange or ‘swap’ with another household until given permission to do so. We need to carry out tenancy checks, home inspections and arrange landlord safety tests and approval must also be given by respective landlords in advance of a move going ahead. If you move without written permission being given, you will be asked to swap back immediately which will result in costs and disruptions to the households involved.
Independent Living & Extra Care Independent Living accommodation
- Visitors are allowed in our Independent Living Schemes but we ask them to be mindful that we have vulnerable customers and staff on-site.
- Face masks should be worn at all times whilst walking through our communal areas and hands should be sanitised upon entry.
- Visits can take place inside customers properties following Welsh Government guidance, or preferably outside where we have added seating areas.
- We do not allow visitors to meet in the internal communal areas, these spaces are for our customers and staff only.
- Hairdressing salons at DeClare Court and Kensington Court are now open for appointments only. Mobile hairdressers are allowed to enter individual customer properties.
Community Engagement activities
- We are beginning to return to face to face community engagement activities and those activities that we are doing are carried out under permitted COVID-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
- It is important to us that we understand ‘how we are doing’ and ‘what we can do to improve’ but we also want to ensure everyone’s safety. We will continue at present to hold Co-ordination Group and Customer Forum meetings with our customers virtually monthly and we welcome customers getting involved. Contact Ailinor.email@example.com for more information.
- Our Community Welfare Project continues to help customers engage with their communities through digital support and assistance. For more information check out our webpage or call us on 01437 763688.
Money or rent queries
- Our Money Solutions Team are here to help with any rent or benefit concerns. Call us on 01437 763688 to find out more.