The Community Welfare Project is National Lottery funded, supporting our customers and helping to make stronger communities on the streets of Pembrokeshire during Covid-19.
We will be using the ateb digi van ‘Dot.e’ to bring support to your doorstep in a safe way with social distancing in mind.
There are three main things that we can help you with over the next 10 months, personal welfare, community welfare, and financial welfare.
For your personal welfare we can
- help you to communicate with your family and friends via video call, either through digital training, lending you a device from our lending library or by bringing the video call to your doorstep.
- help you to choose the right internet connection for you so that you can access online support and online community.
- do shopping for people who are shielding and need specialist foods.
For the welfare of your community we can
- help you set up and run an online community group for your area.
- help you learn how to use online community groups (Facebook etc).
- put on socially distanced street activities quizzes, bingo, and exercise classes on your doorstep (no digital skills needed!).
For your financial welfare we can
- guide you to financial support that is available.
- help you get online to find more affordable deals for utility bills.
- help you to search and apply for jobs online.
- help you to find training to gain knowledge and new skills for your CV.
If you would like to know more or get involved, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call 0800 854 568.To find out what’s going on, please keep an eye on the News/Events section of this website, or follow the project on our social media channels – Facebook and Twitter.
And finally, don’t forget to keep an eye out for Dot.e van and the street activities that will be happening near you!