The Community Welfare Project supports our customers to be part of the digital world.
Using our digi van ‘Dot.e’, we can bring support to your doorstep
We can help with
- Digital training to help you get online, save money and stay safe
- Universal Credit applications
- Universal Credit online account support
Here are some examples of digital training we can provide.
- Using a computer, phone or tablet for the first time
- Using video calling, social media, apps to connect with family and friends
- Help to access online services such as Pembrokeshire County Councils My Account, safe online shopping plus lots lots more!
- How to apply for jobs online
- Introduction to apps that could help with accessibility needs
Please get in touch if you would like digital help, even if not on the list above. We will see what we can do to help.
Would you like digital training for you community?
Do you need to borrow a tablet to get online?
And finally, don’t forget to keep an eye out for Dot.e van in your area!