The Community Welfare Project supports our customers, helping to make stronger communities across Pembrokeshire.
Using our digi van ‘Dot.e’, we can bring support to your doorstep in a safe and social distanced way.
There are three main things that we can help you with: personal welfare, community welfare, and financial welfare.
For your personal welfare we can
- help you to communicate with your family and friends via video call, either through digital training, lending you a device from our lending library or by bringing the video call to your doorstep.
- help you to choose the right internet connection for you so that you can access online support and online community.
For the welfare of your community we can
- help you set up and run an online community group for your area.
- help you learn how to use online community groups (Facebook etc).
For your financial welfare we can
- guide you to financial support that is available.
- help you get online to find more affordable deals for utility bills.
- help you to search and apply for jobs online.
- help you to find training to gain knowledge and new skills for your CV.
And finally, don’t forget to keep an eye out for Dot.e van in your area!