Our homes are built to the Welsh Government’s Development Quality Requirements which incorporate the Welsh Housing Quality Standard and Secured by Design – all part of Lifetime Homes.
At present we are working on:-
Three Meadows, Haverfordwest – Area 3
A recent acquisition is a large plot of land in Albert Town, Haverfordwest where we have planning for 87 new homes; work has already started on clearing the ground. The building contract has been awarded to Hale Construction Ltd who have worked with us previously on several schemes including Middlehill, Saundersfoot and Howells Close, Monkton.
Click here to download the planning layout for Three Meadows.
- 24 x 2 Person 1 Bedroom Flats
- 7 x 3 Person 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- 4 x 2 Person 1 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- 28 x 4 Person 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- 15 x 5 Person 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- 5 x 6 Person 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- 2 x 4 Person 2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- 1 x 6 Person 4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- 1 x 5 Person 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
Thornton Road, Milford Haven – Area 3
Work is progressing well on the site at Thornton Road where 59 new homes are being built. Sam Stalbow is the Development officer with the main contractors being Morganstone who have worked with us previously in Milford Haven at Marble Hall Road and Cuckoo Wood, Pembroke Dock. It is possible that the first of these could be ready before Christmas 2018. The properties will be completed in phases click here to download a proposed site plan
- 20 x 2 Person 1 Bed Flats
- 14 x 4 Person 2 Bed Houses
- 6 x 4 person 3 Bed Houses
- 4 x 6 Person 4 Bed Houses
- 12 x 3 Person 2 Bed Elderly Bungalows
- 3 x 5 Person 3 Bed Adapted Bungalows
Maes Yr Ysgol, Johnston – Area 3
A development of 26 homes is being built by the Tycroes Group Ltd on Langford Road, Johnston and it is expected that they will be ready early spring 2019. Ask for Jonathan Cole, Development Officer for more details.
- 4 x 3 Person 2 Bedroom Bungalows
- 2 x 4 Person 3 Bedroom Houses
- 12 x 4 Person 2 Bedroom Houses
- 8 x 2 Person 1 Bedroom Flats
Triple Stone Close, Herbrandston – Area 4
Triple Stone Close is being constructed by Denmore Homes on the edge of the village of Herbrandston. As the affordable element of the project’s planning conditions, ateb are buying 8 flats. These are expected to be completed by late summer 2018 with Peter Owen being the Development Officer to go to for more information.
- 8 x 3 Person 2 Bedroom Flats
Tudor Mews, Pembroke – Area 2
With completion due in August work is progressing well on the scheme being built close to the sheltered accommodation at Croft Court, Pembroke.
Tudor Mews is being constructed by local contractors WB Griffiths and Son Ltd. and will provide 13 new general needs homes. WB Griffiths previously completed Fir Tree Close, Merlins Bridge. Once again Peter Owen is the contact with completion set for August 2018.
- 8 x 2 Person 1 Bed Flats
- 3 x 4 Person 2 Bed Houses
- 2 x 4 Person 3 Bed Houses
Square & Compass – Area 5
Following on from the successful purchase of ateb’s first solar village, Ty Solar in Glanrhyd, work has started on 2 pairs of semi-detached houses at Square & Compass. The special thing about these homes that are situated off the gas grid is that the primary source of heating will be from electricity powered by the sun. They are being built by the same people to the same design as Ty Solar – why not click here for a better view?
- 4 x 4 Person 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
Rent to Own – Keephill Close, Pembroke
Are you hoping to buy your own home but struggling to save a deposit? If so, our new Rent to Own scheme could be just right for you! The purchase has just been completed on 6 homes from Persimmon in Pembroke. These will be let under the new Welsh Government scheme of “Rent to Own”. Click here to find out more. If you are interested in this scheme please follow the link and complete the Rent to Own application form.
- 4 x 5 Person 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- 2 x 4 Person 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House