Our homes are built to the Welsh Government’s Development Quality Requirements which incorporate the Welsh Housing Quality Standard and Secured by Design – all part of Lifetime Homes.
At present we are working on:-
Maes Yr Ysgol, Johnston – Area 6
A development of 26 homes similar to these being built by the Tycroes Group Ltd and it is expected that they will be ready early spring 2019. Ask for Jonathan Cole, Development Officer for more details.
- 8 x 2 Person 1 Bedroom Flats
- 4 x 3 Person 2 Bedroom Bungalows
- 2 x 4 Person 3 Bedroom Houses
- 12 x 4 Person 2 Bedroom Houses
Triple Stone Close, Herbrandston – Area 6
Part of a development being constructed by Denmore Homes, Triple Stone Close is on the edge of the village. Homes are expected to be completed by late spring/early summer 2018 with Peter Owen being the Development Officer to go to for more information.
- 8 x 3 Person 2 Bedroom Flats
Sunnybank, Narberth – Area 3
Just off Redstone Road in Narberth a mix of terraced family homes being part of a larger development. Expected to be ready for occupation late spring 2018 – contact Peter Owen, Development Officer.
- 6 x 4 Person 2 Bed Houses
Tudor Mews, Pembroke – Area 6
Being built close to the sheltered accommodation at Croft Court, Tudor Mews is being constructed by local contractors WB Griffiths and Son Ltd. and will provide 13 new general needs homes. Again Peter Owen is the contact with completion expected autumn 2018.
- 8 x 2 Person 1 Bed Flats
- 3 x 4 Person 2 Bed Houses
- 2 x 4 Person 3 Bed Houses
Queen Street, Pembroke Dock – Area 1
On the site of the old central garage, Pembroke Dock are 3 terraced houses almost completed by WB Griffiths and Son Ltd. with the Development Officer Sam Stalbow handing them over to the housing management team on 1st March 2018.
- 3 x 4 Person 2 Bed Houses
Thornton Road, Milford Haven – Area 6
Work has just started on a site at Thornton Road for 59 new homes that will be completed in phases. Sam Stalbow, Development officer with Morganstone being the contractors, it is hoped that the first of these will be ready early 2019.
- 20 x 2 Person 1 Bed Flats
- 14 x 4 Person 2 Bed Houses
- 6 x 4 person 3 Bed Houses
- 4 x 6 Person 4 Bed Houses
- 12 x 3 Person 2 Bed Elderly Bungalows
- 3 x 5 Person 3 Bed Adapted Bungalows
Albert Town, Haverfordwest – Area 5
A recent acquisition is a large plot of land in Haverfordwest where we have planning for 87 new homes similar to these and work is due to commence shortly.
Click here to download the planning layout for Albert Town.
- 24 No 2 Person 1 Bedroom Flats
- 7 No 3 Person 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- 4 No 2 Person 1 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- 28 No 4 Person 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- 15 No 5 Person 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- 5 No 6 Person 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- 2 No 4 Person 2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- 1 No 6 Person 4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- 1 No 5 Person 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow