Find A Home

We offer a wide variety of homes to suit different needs and family sizes.

We offer homes for sale under our shared ownership scheme, homes for affordable rent and independent living accommodation for those aged over 55.

We also run a Pembrokeshire Accessible housing register for people who need adapted properties.

Take a look at the new homes we will be building over the next 12 months!

I’m looking for a house to rent?

To move to another home simply join ChoiceHomes@Pembrokeshire, by completing an online application form which you can download from here. All vacancies are advertised on the website and once you are registered, you can start bidding for a home! When you see a home that meets your needs, you can register your bid by  using  your personal membership number.

Are you a local worker and interested in becoming an ateb tenant? If so, please click here to download and complete your application form and return to


If you are already registered but your circumstance change, e.g. a new family member, please tell us by completing our
 Change of Circumstances Form.

For more information about ChoiceHomes@Pembrokeshire, please visit their website.

Rent 2 Own

Are you hoping to buy your own home but are struggling getting a deposit together? If so, then the Rent to Own Scheme could be just right for you!
The scheme enables ateb to buy homes to let at market rents giving tenants the option to buy after a 2 or 5 year period. The great news is that 25% of the rent paid to date and 50% of increase in any market value of the property can then be used as a deposit to secure a mortgage to buy the currently rented home!

We have 6 brand new homes in Pembroke ready to go from April 2018!
Applications will be on a ‘first come first served’ basis – so don’t delay, click here to find out more now!

What if I want to swap my home with someone else?

Homeswapper, is a free service to our tenants, who want to move by swapping  their home with another Council or Housing Association tenant, locally or nationally. This is usually called ‘mutual exchange’.

Any ateb tenants can join HomeSwapper. Once registered, HomeSwapper will check for any possible new swaps for you. If you are interested in a match, use the other tenant’s details to get in touch to view each other’s properties. Please click here to register or view Homeswapper.

Once you have found a match, please complete our
 Mutual Exchange Registration Form and send to

Contact us on or 0800 854568.


Find a Home

Look now

Pay Your Rent

Make payment

Report an Issue

Report today

Request an Appointment

Book now

Talking to us is easy.

For any enquiries or issues, email us at →

Pop in and talk to us face-to-face, find
us at SA61 1QP →

Call and speak to one
of our lovely team
on 01437 763688 →