Have fun making a difference…
Do you believe in an environment of trust, inclusivity and ownership? Do you want to have fun whilst making a difference?
At ateb, we believe that having the right culture is important to our performance and success. The ateb DNA focuses on trust, togetherness and empowerment.
Trust is the essential building block to our organisation, without it, things just won’t be as good. We will be open in our approach so that we can learn from each other’s experiences and we will care about what we do and how we do it.
We will be inclusive in everything we do as diversity of background, experiences, skills and views enrich our work and services. We know we will need help, so we will seek out and sustain strong collaborative arrangements with our partners and stakeholders.
We will take ownership of our customer outcomes and be accountable for our actions. We will have a proactive attitude and always seek to innovative and improve what we do. Things change, so we must always be flexible to adapt to situations and make sure that we are always delivering the right outcomes, efficiently with great customer experience.
ateb group recognises that great leadership must exist throughout the organisation. The leadership hierarchy must encourage a leadership style throughout the ateb group that:
- Promotes our Purpose.
- Supports our DNA.
- Sets clear outcomes for our efforts.
- Defines operating boundaries and risk.
- Promotes learning over failure.
- Supports colleagues to experiment to achieve more.
- Appreciates colleague’s achievements, efforts and commitment.
We believe that good leaders will always:
- Pay attention to people.
- Understand people needs.
- Show empathy in their response.
- Help to resolve issues.
Does this sound like you? If so, click here to see our current vacancies.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- At ateb we reward staff for their hard work by providing a range of benefits to allow our colleagues to lead a healthy and flexible work life.
- Salaries which are regularly benchmarked.
- 22 days annual leave per annum (pro-rata) plus bank holidays and three additional days, rising to 27 days after five years.
- Occupational sick pay (after successful probationary period).
- Free membership of our health care scheme.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Opportunity for flexible working.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Free on-site car parking.
- Free eye test and contribution towards glasses.
HOW WE AGREE PAY @ ateb
We aim to attract the best skills and experiences to ateb whilst protecting the investment we have available to improve service delivery and develop new homes across West Wales. Please click here to see more details on how we agree pay and other rewards at ateb.
We publish information on our senior management remuneration every year in our annual accounts, for more details on senior management remuneration, please also see the Community Housing Cymru report on Pay Transparency.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
ateb are committed to supporting our team through a wide range of learning activities from mental health awareness, through to professional qualifications such as a Chartered Institute of Housing Diploma.
To support our colleagues achieve their learning and development goals a number of support options are available, these include:
- Day release and study leave.
- Payment of student membership fees.
- Mentor support.