Why us? Have fun making a difference…
Be part of a team that is aiming high. We are developing a team environment to constantly seek to do more for the customers we serve through flexible and agile ways of working. Our ateb DNA reflects how it should feel to work at ateb, we hope that our approach is what you are looking for. Why us? :
The ateb DNA focuses on trust, togetherness and empowerment.
Help us to shape and live our DNA …
Our DNA has been developed to allow us to do and be the best we can for the customers we serve. Our organisational culture will encourage you to take decisions, own and improve the services you deliver and recognises that we all have a part to play in building a style of leadership that focuses on people and outcomes. For more on our DNA and leadership style click here.
Help us to achieve more …
Our purpose and strategic plan showcase our ambition not to stand still. We want to give more to our customers through challenge and innovation of our services. Have a look at our strategic priorities to see what we are focusing on and how we are doing. Click here for our strategic plan.
Help us to innovate the way we work …
Our Involve 2 Improve team have developed proposals for how the ateb workplace should look and feel. We are creating more flexible and agile ways of working utilising cloud technology to allow us to access our systems from multiple locations. Our offices will be reconsidered so that they reflect our DNA and our terms and benefits are going through an overhaul to ensure we attract and retain great team members, what’s not to like!
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- At ateb we reward staff for their hard work by providing a range of benefits to allow our colleagues to lead a healthy and flexible work life.
- Salaries which are regularly benchmarked.
- 22 days annual leave per annum (pro-rata) plus bank holidays and three additional days, rising to 27 days after five years.
- Occupational sick pay (after successful probationary period).
- Free membership of our health care scheme.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Opportunity for flexible working.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Free on-site car parking.
- Free eye test and contribution towards glasses.
HOW WE AGREE PAY @ ateb
We aim to attract the best skills and experiences to ateb whilst protecting the investment we have available to improve service delivery and develop new homes across West Wales. Please click here to see more details on how we agree pay and other rewards at ateb.
We publish information on our senior management remuneration every year in our annual accounts, for more details on senior management remuneration, please also see the Community Housing Cymru report on Pay Transparency.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
ateb are committed to supporting our team through a wide range of learning activities from mental health awareness, through to professional qualifications such as a Chartered Institute of Housing Diploma.
To support our colleagues achieve their learning and development goals a number of support options are available, these include:
- Day release and study leave.
- Payment of student membership fees.
- Mentor support.
Why us? … Does this sound like you? If so, click here to see our current vacancies.