• Filter:

  • What if you do not resolve the issue?

    If we do not succeed in resolving your complaint, you may complain to the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales. The Ombudsman is independent of all government bodies and can look into your complaint if you believe that you personally, or the person on whose behalf you are complaining:

    • Have been treated unfairly or received a bad service through some failure on the part of the body providing it.
    • Have been disadvantaged personally by a service failure or have been treated unfairly.
    The Ombudsman expects you to bring your concerns to our attention first and to give us a chance to put things right. You can contact the Ombudsman by: Phone: 0845 6010987 Email: ask@ombudsman-wales.org.uk Website: www.ombudsman-wales.org.uk Writing: Public Services Ombudsman for Wales, 1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae, Pencoed, CF35 5LJ.

  • How long will it take you to deal with my complaint?

    We will aim to resolve concerns as quickly as possible and expect to deal with the vast majority within 28 days. If your complaint is more complex, we will:

    • Let you know within this time why we think it may take longer to investigate.
    • Tell you how long we expect it to take.
    • Let you know where we have reached with the investigation.
    • Give you regular updates, including telling you whether any developments might change our original estimate.

  • How will you deal with my complaint?

    If you need help or would prefer to talk to someone, give us a call 0800 854 568

Find a Home

Look now

Pay Your Rent

Make payment

Report a Repair

Report today

Request an Appointment

Book now

Talking to us is easy.

For any enquiries or issues, email us at hello@atebgroup.co.uk →

Speak to us by Booking
a Video Chat →

Call and speak to one
of our lovely team
on 01437 763688 →