Changes for EU nationals living in the UK following Brexit on 1st January 2021.

EU jigsaw with British piece missing


If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss Citizen and you would like to remain living in the UK after the 30th June 2021 you should apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Its easy to do and can be completed online here.

If your application is successful, you’ll get either settled or pre-settled status.

You’ll be able to:

  • work in the UK
  • use the NHS for free, if you can at the moment
  • enrol in education or study in the UK
  • access public funds such as benefits and pensions, if you’re eligible for them
  • travel in and out of the UK

There is lots of different information about the EU Settlement Scheme and we recommend visiting the website to find out more.

If you are worried or struggling to understand, then please contact our Money Solutions Team by email or calling 01437 763688.

Alternatively you can also contact your local Citizens Advice office.

Published: 12.01.2021

Find a Home

Look now

Pay Your Rent

Make payment

Report a Repair

Report today

Request an Appointment

Book now

Talking to us is easy.

For any enquiries or issues, email us at →

Speak to us by Booking
a Video Chat →

Call and speak to one
of our lovely team
on 01437 763688 →