Changes to Service Delivery – updated 26th March 2020
West Wales Care & Repair has changed how we deliver our services in response to the Prime Minister’s announcement made on the 16th March 2020. The changes will ensure that we protect both customers, the Care & Repair team and our service delivery partners. We will concentrate our efforts on relieving hospital pressures whilst ensuring that we remain accessible as far as we can to offer advice and support over the phone and through our digital media.
To keep everyone safe:
- Our offices at Aberystwyth and Haverfordwest are closed from the 18th March 2020 until further notice. Our teams are working from home and can be reached on our phones and email.
- Home visits by our Caseworkers are suspended until further notice but they can be contacted for support and assistance on our phones and email. They can help link customers to support services within the community.
- Our craftsmen will only carry out the following work: –
- Hospital discharge works
- Urgent external and internal works to prevent admission to hospital
- We request that referrers let us know if they are aware of customers who are self-isolating, so that we can take appropriate precautions