• Filter:

  • Am I allowed to have a pet?

    All tenants wishing to keep a pet must seek permission from ateb. The following restrictions apply: (a) Horses or livestock are not permitted in any property. (b) Dogs are not permitted in flats. (c) No more than two dogs are permitted in or at any property. (d) Dogs deemed as dangerous under the Dangerous Dogs Act will not be permitted. To submit a request, please fill in our  Permission To Own A Pet Form.

  • Can I make improvements to my home?

    An improvement is any work done or installation made which is for the benefit of the tenant. It may include the replacement or upgrading of anything that is already there or addition. It may include any fixture or fitting of a permanent or temporary nature which is attached to the land or building in which you live. You will need permission from ateb to make any improvements. To submit a request, please fill in our  Request Permission to Carry Out Work/Improvements Form.

  • I want to end my tenancy, how do I inform you?

    We require 28 days’ notice from all tenants if they wish to leave their home. You can complete our  End Of Tenancy Form for any further info or help contact lettings@atebgroup.co.uk

  • I’d like to add or remove someone from the tenancy. How do I do this?

    If you are a joint tenant, we will need consent from both tenants to remove you from the tenancy. This can be provided via email to lettings@atebgroup.co.uk – we will also require a clear rent account before making any changes. To request to remove someone from the tenancy, please us our  Online Form. SaveSaveSaveSave

  • Can I buy my home?

    Some ateb tenants can buy their home via the Right to Acquire (RTA) or Right to Buy (RTB) schemes. However, some tenants may not be eligible. To be eligible for the Right to Acquire, your home should be:

    • Built after 1st july 1997
    • Not in a rural area defined by Welsh Government
    • Not in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park areas
    • Not built specifically for older or disabled people
    Please note that Welsh Government has now received Royal Ascent to abolish the Right to Buy and Right to Acquire across Wales. Please read the Guidance Document on how this may affect you.

  • Have you arranged home contents insurance yet?

    ateb insures the building where you live but not the contents of your home. You will need to arrange home contents insurance for peace of mind so that in a bad situation the contents of your home are covered. We offer a home insurance scheme for our tenants called "My Home". It provides insurance against fire, theft, vandalism, water damage and other household risks.

  • What does “My Home” Contents Insurance offer me?

    It covers:

    • Internal decoration.
    • Freezer contents.
    • Accidental damage.
    • Optional cover for personal possessions e.g. mobility scooters.

    It also offers:

    • Flexible "pay-as-you-go" payment options.
    • No excess.
    • Quick and easy to apply and arrange cover.

  • How much does it cost?

    Premiums depend on the sum insured, your age and your postcode.

  • How do I apply?

    For immediate cover ring My Home Contents Insurance on 0345 450 7288. For more information visit: www.thistlemyhome.co.uk

Find a Home

Look now

Pay Your Rent

Make payment

Report a Repair

Report today

Request an Appointment

Book now

Talking to us is easy.

For any enquiries or issues, email us at hello@atebgroup.co.uk →

Pop in and talk to us face-to-face, find
us at SA61 1QP →

Call and speak to one
of our lovely team
on 01437 763688 →