Having trouble paying your rent? Need benefit advice? Worried about universal credit or other welfare reforms?
Help with benefits and money advice…
Click here to Make An Appointment with one of our benefit and money advisors.
Remember, we are here to help! If your benefits change, or you now have to apply for universal credit, please let us know immediately by emailing email@example.com
Help with benefits…
Our team can give benefit advice and help you apply for the benefits you are entitled to.
Universal Credit is being introduced across the UK to replace the following benefits:
- Income Support.
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance.
- Income-related Employment & Support Allowance.
- Child Tax Credit.
- Working Tax Credit.
- Housing Benefit.
Universal Credit is different from current benefit payments because:
- It’s paid into your bank account.
- You get one monthly payment for your whole household.
- Housing Benefit will be included in the payment and you’ll have to pay your rent to Pembrokeshire Housing yourself.
- You will have to apply for and manage your Universal Credit claim on-line.