If it matters to you, it matters to us
We want all our customers to be able to engage with ateb in ways that suit them so that we can improve and develop your services in ways that you want.
If it matters to you, it matters to us so we will always seek to concentrate on the improvements that are most important to you. Of course this in addition to us resolving any individual issues as quickly as we can
- LISTEN: Using the e2i improvement list, we will listen to as many different views/ideas or comments on how we can do things better for each theme.
- UNDERSTAND: With your feedback, we will seek to understand what and where we need to improve.
- IMPROVE: We will develop a list of actions that we need to do to improve our service.
- LEARN: Finally, we will review the completed improvement actions to learn what difference we have made.
e2i Calendar 2021
So what improvement themes are we working on?
Based on your feedback we are currently working on the following improvement themes:
- Dec 19 – Repairs
- Feb 20 – Estates management
- ON HOLD April 20 – Household Waste
- ON HOLD June 20 – Individual Experience
- ON HOLD Aug – Practical Support Expectations
- Oct-Dec 20 – Vulnerabilities & The Pandemic
- Jan 21 – The Price of Rent
- Feb-March 21 – Practical Support Expectations
- May-June 21 – Individual Experience
- July – Recovery Plan Survey
- Aug-Sept 21 – Customer Engagement
- Nov-Dec 21 – Star Survey
This list is regularly reviewed by the E2i coordination group and updated based on feedback from you, to tell us if you think we are missing something visit our Feedback page.
How do you get involved?
There are many ways you can give your views – you don’t need to come to meetings, you can dip in & out of e2i to suit you, here’s some ways you can use to improve what we do at ateb:
E2i Improvement list: every other month when you interact with one of our teams, we may ask you for your opinion on the improvement theme we are reviewing that month. We won’t ask you a lot of questions, but all of your comments help us.
E2i Customer Forum: come to one of our customer forums to chat with us about any feedback you have. We will use the feedback to check we are working on the right themes. Click to see our Customer Forum dates and locations.
E2i Survey Planning Group: come to one of our e2i coordination groups to discuss upcoming improvement themes or review the outcomes from completed improvement themes. Click to see our next Meeting dates and improvement themes.
Community events: We run many events during the year where you can meet staff and let us know what you think. Keep an eye on our social media pages to see Engage 2 Improve events.
Tell us direct: use our web, digital media, receptions, team interactions, or phone to tell us what you think about ateb or the e2i improvement themes we are working on. Click to see how to contact us.
Customer Groups: If local to you, join one of our Tenants Associations, click for details of the current Customer Groups and details of how-to setup an Association.
What themes have we looked at so far?
These are the improvement themes we have completed to date:
What improvement actions have we identified from the completed themes?
Please click to see the Improvement Actions that have been identified and their current progress.
Have we made a difference?
Please see below our 6 monthly reports on how we think e2i is making a difference. Please let us know if you think we have missed something, or you don’t agree with our assessment.
If it matters to you, it matters to us !
Please remember, if you have urgent or pressing issues you need to resolve quickly, always contact us directly for us to sort out a solution for you.
To talk about our Engage 2 Improve initiative contact Ali Evans: